Monday 20 February 2012

Mother's Day is coming!


Hi all,
Mother's Day is coming - 18th March and what better way to show your Mum how much you love her than sending her something personal. Over the next few days I will be busy designing a new range of products specially designed for Mother's Day. I will be producing gifts using pyrography (wood burning) where you can choose your own message and also I will be producing a new colour range, where the plaques will be painted, with a message written on.
Below are a couple of products already available on the website:

                                                                         

                                    
  
Like all my products, your can choose your own text and you can choose your own embellishments. Have a browse through our site and if you see another embellishment you would rather have then that is fine.
Things are going well at the moment. The website has been set up for a couple of weeks now and have had my first few orders which I am really happy about. Hopefully customer's will be happy with their products and spread the word. Don't forget you can follow us on twitter https://fr.twitter.com/#!/PersonaliseSign and facebook https://www.facebook.com/pages/Personalised-Signs/373852022629166?ref=tn_tnmn where you can keep updated on discounts and our newest products.
Lastly we are still offering an introductory offer of 10% off all orders, so do take advantage of this as it will only be available until the end of February. Just use discount code 'INTRO10' at checkout.
As always I am open to suggestions so if there is something in particular that you are wanting that I don't have available on my website then do get in touch via my contact page or email enquiries@personalised-signs.co.uk
Thank you for reading and keep watching for more Mother's Day gifts.

No comments:

Post a Comment