Sunday 12 February 2012

Welcome to Personalised Signs

Welcome to Personalised Signs!

Well it's been a long journey so far, never realised how difficult and time consuming it is to set up a website - but here we are! I have spent quite some time getting a portfolio of work together to start the business, which was initially going to be set up for an ebay business. I simply fell in love with what I was doing and decided to give the website a go!
Here at Personalised Signs we offer a large variety of personalised gifts that really do cater for everyone - men, women, children and even pets! We also offer a range of products for celebratory occasions too such as weddings, christenings and anniversaries - the wooden spoon gifts are popular for these occasions:


The special thing about Personalised Signs is that everything we sell can be customised to meet your own needs. The text on every item, allowing you to personalise your gift with someone's name or to add a special message for someone. All our products are hand crafted and made to order. We use two types of wood; birch plywood and sycamore, and all text is engraved using the art of pyrography (the art of burning wood). For decorative purposes and to make it extra special, we add beautiful embellishments to the gift.
So, that is a quick overview of the company and what we do...if anyone wants to ask us anything or have any specific requirements please do not hesitate to get in contact with me...I aim to satisfy and anything you request, I will try my utmost to meet your needs. Please note that at the moment we are offering 10% off all purchases as an introductory offer so do take advantage.
Well, this is my first ever blog, so hopefully people will want keep following me and I will regularly keep everyone up to date with the latest products and deals.
Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment