Saturday 10 March 2012

Progress!

Hi guys,
Well it has been a mad couple of weeks here at Personalised Signs, I am very please with how things are shaping. I have received quite a few orders already and never would have guessed how popular my Mother's Day range would be, so thank you all for your support.
I have spent the past few weeks working on a new range, as well as the wooden plaques which I have used to do pyrography, I have also been experimenting with colour, and painting my plaques and decorating them with acrylic pens. They can all be personalised in the same way but it just makes them a little prettier for those who want coloured plaques. Due to the chemicals in the paint, I am unable to do the pyrography onto the painted plaques:


I think that this range will be ideal for children's bedrooms, creating door hangers, wall hangers for children's rooms. Do let me know what you think about the coloured range, as I say, I am just experimenting at the moment to see what I can do and to see how popular the range is                                                                                                              

Also looking into starting some craft fairs in the near future too now that Spring is coming. If anyone in the South Yorkshire area is aware of any upcoming fairs then do let me know.
Once again thank you all for your support over the past month and looking forward to sharing more handmade, personalised gifts with you.



No comments:

Post a Comment