Monday 1 September 2014

Let's start again!!

Okay, so it has been brought to my attention (at the back of my mind, I already knew!) that I am rubbish at blogging!! I suppose the fact that this is the first post in nearly 2 years fails to allow me to disagree! Truth is, I never really know what to write, I tend to notice a general pattern to my posts.....blah blah blah blah. Anyone still reading? Are you even still awake?

Seriously though, so much has changed over the past couple of years. Our range of shapes and plaques has vastly expanded, we have also introduced other products such as handmade greetings cards to our shop. We have completely changed our website design - we decided to go for a more bright and colourful look, more fun and loud, and we have received really positive feedback on the changes we have made.

We also continue to be as busy as ever, we have had a fantastic summer and have enjoyed designing some unique gifts for our lovely customers. We have been given a range of new ideas and requests also, which we are excited about sharing with you in the not so distant future. Remember, if you can't see what you want then please just ask and we will always try and work something out for you.

Whilst the kids are heading back to school, we are now working on our new Christmas collection which will be available this month. I cannot wait to showcase some of our new designs....all of which can be completely personalised of course, as it wouldn't be us if you couldn't personalise your gifts!!

Well, that's where we are at for now. That just leaves me to say a huge thank you as always to our customers and our continued support. I didn't want to ramble on for too long as it is way past my bedtime.

Best wishes to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment